Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why so blue?

I was lying in bed lastnight, wondering why I felt so down.

Yes money is a bit of a problem, and if I was by myself I would simply
disappear off the face of the world for a couple of months. Or until I
had myself sorted out, which ever came first. This obviously isn't a
choice now, and for that I am truly thankful. So we have a couple of
problems, but she's gone back to work, so it should sort itself out soon
enough. No, I realised. That's not the biggest problem. Nor is the
fact that work is so slow that I'm going brain dead. Although that is
of course adding to the grief.

No I think I'm home sick again. As I've said before, it's like stopping
smoking. You think your over it, the suddenly it's like *wham* and your
craving it again. So it is with me. Teacher took some absolutely
amazing pictures which she's put on mounting boards and framed. With
those and the ones that are scattered around the cube.. Ok it's a solid
wall of pictures :) I realise how very much I miss everyone.

Gonna go now before I started balling my eye's out like a raging
girly-man! *grin*