Thursday, June 07, 2007

The week or so that was..

First off apologies for not writing sooner. As you know I've been
trying not to write unless I have nice stuff to write about..
Unfortunately..

So the week or so that was; In an attempt to cheer the fish tank up we
purchased a couple of new fish for the tank. This morning I am said to
say the very last of the original fish has succumb to some strange
plague. Funny that the new ones seem to be doing fine. I have to say
that when the Angels went I was seriously tempted to put the new ones in
the freezer. I didn't though. Instead we would check the tank every
time we walked past to see if there were any more casualties.
Unfortunately there usually were. Ah well, such is live. Good bye
kids, we will miss you.

Spoke to Eldest and she and five of her closest friends are off to
England for four days for a series of concerts. I can't help but be
worried, but hay that's my job, isn't it?

Found out a women I used to work with has been diagnosed with the big C.
They don't know how bad it really is yet, but just the mention of it is
enough to unman you. *sigh*

That's it really, just a sad time. Of course as I keep telling people,
you have to have the sad bits or the happy bits don't seem as happy.