Saturday, June 21, 2008

Unbelievable! So that's what they mean by "So do you feel different now?"

Sooo. This is what they mean by "Do you feel different after you got married?"

I do! I actually do! It's brilliant! I can honestly say that I'm not afraid of what the future will bring, as long as i have her to confide and help support me :)

Yeah, I know. Sounds pants. What can I say? I didn't believe it myself at first, I thought that it was just the over excitement of the day and what not.

Of course it's only been two weeks, but here's my theory. After all I have been married before and I thought that I was blissfully happy, until the day that we had the conversation, and I left the house.

Now I realise that the people that ask if you feel different have had a lot of life experience. Of both the good kind as well as the bad.

When I was first married it was to the same girl that I lost my cherry too (I say it like that because I'm embarrassed to say Virginity) Shit I said it!

Anyway, no life experiance what so ever. And when I put the ring on, that first time, I didn't feel any differant.

Now, with all the wacky and strange things I've seen and done. As well as done to and been done by!

When I put the ring on, it was like all the emotional ties that I had to all of those things that have happed to me where severed. I'm still trying to get my soul back on the ground! *grin*

I can look back at all of those that I hurt (there aren't many of you, but those that there are, I used to think of you often), I can now think of them without the same feeling of pain and embarrassment that I used to. One day I hope that I can make it up to you or them.

I can also think of those that I was in relationships with that caused harm to me. Not because they meant it - at least most of the time - but because I settled. Usually for the first person to pick me up, because then I didn't have to work on it. It was simply there and ready.

Wow, this is getting deep! *grin*

All I wanted to say is; Yes. I do feel different. I can honestly say that I don't think that I've ever been happier.

Of course there's always next week! *grin*