Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hectic week! Holy crap!

I shouldn't complain that I'm finally getting some action at work. Not that I haven't always got something to do, it's trying to get stuff that's interesting that's the challenge these days.

Seems like I've done everything most of the time. Ya know what I mean? It seems that adage "You deserve what you tollerate" is true. :)

Missin' the family, especially the kids. Seems like it's been years since I last saw em. It was last March, but.. Yeah, but. When one of em is nearly eighteen and the youngest is having pre-sixteen angst, I feel like I should be there for them. As well as the ex-wife and her husband of course, those to are doing a great job, don't think that I would have been able to handle it as well..

On a differant note. I've been feeling guilty recently for reading novels. Perhaps it's cos I've had a string of crappy ones. I don't even remember the last one that I could put down. They all seem to be bland and similar.

Anyway, I've been feeling guilty that I'm not learning anything. I feel like I have to be streching myself all the time. Accounting, or at least the correct methods of budgeting, etc. I think is the next thing I have to bone up on.

I'm sick of not having any available money! Having a house still up for sale (going on seven months now) isn't helping of course, but there should still be some somewhere! *sigh*

Basically very happy though. So don't worry about me too much :)