Friday, November 18, 2005

Pumkin shoes and the dilema

So it’s Friday night. Teacher and I are gettin’ ready to go out. She’s taking too long so I start looking through George (the man bag) with the notion of reading a couple of pages in the book. While I’m rifling through it I spy my camera. Now fully charged. Below are the results in chronological order for your delectation.

The Pumpkin shoes

Messed up though, something was causing a shadow and the perspective made me dizzy. Let’s try again..

Ahh ,much better although the perspective is still messed up. If only I had a helper. Or perhaps a mirror. While I’m staring at my feet Teacher comes up from the basement – it seems she been there for a while since she’s snickering to herself.

“What ya doin’” she asks.

“Takin’ pictures of the Pumpkin shoes. Here, take some for me.”

I proceed to pose so that she can take photos of the shoes.

*flash*

“What do you want me to take photo’s of?”, She manages to squeeze out between gasps for air. “Your ass?”

“What the hell are ya talking about take a picture of the bottom of my bloody shoes!”, says I. I can feel the blood rushing from my head and I’m starting to regret the help. I was thinking that I knew how I could get the angles using a mirror…

*flash*

“Did you get them?!”

“I think so.. Oh I hurt.. Stop making me laugh!”

“What the hell ya talking about?!

“Now take one of them while I’m standing up.”

*Flash*


Now for some reason that to this day I don’t understand, taking this one nearly had her pissing in her pants. Not figuratively either.

“Oh my god!” she wheezed “How fucking funny is that?! Such a small man with trousers that are too short!”

“What the hell does that mean?! Give me that bloody camera!”


*flash*


She didn’t even have her bloody shoes on!


*flash*


I have no idea why she was laughing! This is one of my favorite ensembles! *sigh* I don’t understand.

4 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

omg - that's great.

November 21, 2005 at 10:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger EarthMother said...

Fabulous pic. All that was missing was George ...

November 22, 2005 at 1:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger Snooze said...

Isn't that George lurking on the table shot?

November 22, 2005 at 7:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Krave said...

hee-hee! A contraversy!

George is stitting on the chair by teacher. Not a very good shot of him, but what can ya do.. :)

November 23, 2005 at 8:56:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home