Friday, November 18, 2005

Quick, quick! Too much to do!

Argh!  Can’t talk!  Hyped up on Scottish Blend tea and listening to Social Distortion.  Have heaps of work to do because works sellin’ there old machines to the employees.  Now every man and there dog wants one!

Heaps of plans for the weekend and trying to get out of work before three, working from home for the last couple of hours so I can get some prep work in.

Glass guy came by this mornin’.  I now have lovely opaque glass in the bathroom so the neighbors won’t be able to watch me on the pot anymore.  More to the point I won’t be able to watch them!  Ha!  That’ll show em!

Glad that St. D filled in the quiz.  Funny how ya wanna go back and change some of your answers after you read other peoples init!  *grin*

L8r  be back on Monday, have a bottle of Captain Morgan Parrot Bay to quaff!  Mwhahahhaha!  

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg the Surly said...

Save me another monitor

November 18, 2005 at 2:17:00 PM EST  
Blogger Greg the Surly said...

and a laptop

November 18, 2005 at 2:17:00 PM EST  
Blogger Snooze said...

Have a shot of rum for me.

November 19, 2005 at 3:21:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home