Thursday, November 10, 2005

Waiting II

Waiting II
Bloody hell. It's 1:40 now and still no sign of the sneaky bastard. So desperate was I for a wiz, that I actually left for ten minutes. When I got back I even asked the boys who are workin in there if they had seen anyone. Nope. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothin'.

All I can say is that the bastards better not call up tomorrow and say “we were waiting for over an hour”. Aye, the miserable bastard probably was. Waiting in the van that I saw in the other offices parking lot!

Thank the Gods I'm in a good mood! For six levels in the game now I've been struggling through ever other level. Turns out that the poxy game updates alternative protective spells per level. Now that I found that out I made a level in an hour. *sigh* it was only six wasted hours before that. No point crying about it. *sniff* *sniff*

1 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Ah, the joys of waiting for the phone company

November 11, 2005 at 9:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home