Thursday, December 08, 2005

Too much coffee perhaps?

I find that my mind is shooting off in fifteen different directions this morning. This isn’t usually so bad, but all week I’ve been avoiding coffee in the mornings. Not from choice of course but because of the librarian, and her insistence that I know how “everything works”. OK. What-ever!

Anyway. The office is moving, so they are dismantling all the cubes. As I look out of my office door – yes I have an office. It’s actually a fishbowl, since everyone that walks up the hall way has to peer in and see what I’m doing. At the moment it actually looks like I’m working! What with all this typin’ an that.

Anyway this morning I’ve had two 16oz of coffee and a couple of doughnuts. I was wondering earlier this morning why I need fat guy pants. You know the ones that are made of elasticated material, so people of a certain size can were “normal” clothes without doing themselves harm. Now I’m starting to realise. Blogging without music really sucks by the way. Can concentrate. Too much shit going on.. Here’s picture so you get the idea of what I’m putting up with.



Err, what else.. Ahh how the hell do I know. Cold. Bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home