Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bloody hell! Give a bloody minute to Blog will ya!

Change control?! What the hell is Change control when it’s at home?

I’ve heard rumours of this mythical beast. According to the myth, when the armour of Change control is donned, you become all powerful and are aware of all the changes that are to take place in your world. We know of course that this is patently untrue, if it existed how would “Admins” change our stuff on the fly? When that customer bursts in on you in the server room while your trying to help Sad John – poor little bastard, he’s been with us for a number of years and he’s only had a handful of problems in all of that time – who can’t connect to the network because you – err – they didn’t plug him into the system properly when we moved.

Bollocks! I can’t do it, I was going to write up a nice story to entertain, but that would mean staying in this shite hole for another hour and I refuse!

Instead lets do that thing that Kat wanted me to do.. Err.

Five Weird habits

  1. Swearing. Everywhere and anywhere. I don’t know if it counts since most people don’t realise that I am swearing. They just put it down to the accent. Even my family presumes that I have an accent now.
  2. I have to have my favorite metal comb to pluck my dangleberries. I like the tone the little bastards make when I pull the comb through my Phlim hairs. Ting, ting, ting.
  3. Flirting with everyone. I can’t help myself. Women, Men, Trannies. Makes no difference to me! Flirt with em all.
  4. When drinking Tequila, I have been known to remove all my clothing while dancing on tables while doing my Full Monty impersonation.
  5. I presume that people understand the same stuff that I do. When they nod there head at and grin, I presume that they are acknowledging that they understand what I said. It’s very disappointing when rule 1 kicks in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home