Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blood and sand, why me?! Ah that's right the megabucks :o

Had a meeting with the Nutjob again thjis morning. I spent most of the rest of the day foaming at the mouth.


Not really because he was yelling. I'm used to that. To be honest I was expecting it. Shit it's only yelling. No what pissed me off is that he has the site convinced that I'm not treating them as a customer!


It's the other bloody 30 odd people that I'm worried about! Oh, sorry chief, yes I want a plan as to how you think your going to acomplish this little miracle? Yes Sir. I would like you to tell me how
you are going to move all of this stuff over and yes, put it back if it - God forbid - all goes wrong.

What makes it worse is that I know what he's doing! He want's his little playground back. He wants to be able to hold the rest of the office hostage, with him as the King so they can't get rid of him.

*sigh*

Did I tell you about my Dad? More frustration. He's coming over just after Independence Day. Fair enough you say. Of course being my dad he has to be special and wander around the country and show off to his girlie :)

To cut a very long story short; he's was flying from my place to San Fran. unfortunately he's gone and messed it up. He booked the outbound trip in April on United, they didn't send him a notification and he couldn't call them. After all it was an American free phone number and he does know anyone in the US. Ugh-huh. So he booked the same leg from American.

Three days later, three months after he booked them United drop him a line with his confirmation. I've offered to try and get the booking changed into Teacher and my name instead and we'll go along for the ride. Even though he won't let us drive anywhere.

Oh joy. *grin*

Ahh I feel better now. Thanks for listening to my whining ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home