Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Im cranky. Sorry but I have to share.

I’m cranky.

I don’t know why.  I just feel “off” if you know what I mean.  Everything is annoying me.  The trees in bloom, the fucking stupid customer who won’t listen to reason.  The latest is that I have to sit at his site from 4pm tomorrow till God knows when. All the while he will be buggering about with the fucking thing.  It’s not like I can do anything to help!  What with me being a foreign national!  Which means that I have the choice of having the Librarian sit in with me – and hear her complaining as well as the customer for however long – or keep calling her to log in and out when I need it.  *sigh*

Of course I should just send her down there with the customer.  *sigh*  Yeah right.

Bollocks.

I don’t know.  I seem to be tired all the time.  I’m sick of aching.  

I should be excited no?  I have a women that loves me and looks out for me.  I just bought a car and sold my old one for a profit.  I should be able to close out all my cards with the balance, and still I’m unhappy!

I can’t help thinking that if I was just to have a smoke all would be good.  All bollocks of course.  I would just start the coughing again.

Perhaps it’s allergies.  I forget about allergies, since I never used to have them, and now I do.  Just took a couple of Sudafeds.  Funny, I’m really tiered now..

Sorry for the pissy misery,

1 Comments:

Blogger Creature Teacher said...

you should try living with you! haha just having fun ....

May 2, 2006 at 8:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home