Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another day in paradise.

Shudda blogged when I first came in. Instead I started with email and then messenger went off... You know how it goes.

News, news, news.

My Dad has actually purchased tickets and posted his Itinerary for the monster trip to the States. Seems to be Ten Thousand miles in ten days. Ahh well as long as he doesn't try and take me with him! Again! *grin*

New role is starting to kick in. New stuff to do, new stuff to learn, new spanking's to give out to the stupid. Oh Sorry, that's only in the depths of my own mind.

"What do you mean, You told the customer that they can't have that?"

*whack*

"You do know that they paid for it and pay for your services to help them, don't you?"

*whack*

"No. You don't have the right to stop them from being stupid. If they want to be stupid let them! Just make sure that you warn them in writing to cover your arse!"

*whack*

"You've been doing this for nearly ten years! You should know this shite by now!"

*whack* *whack* *whack*

4 Comments:

Blogger Krave said...

That was freakin' awesome! I needed a laugh this morning ;)

April 14, 2006 at 9:15:00 AM EDT  
Blogger EarthMother said...

Ever occur to you that they actually like being spanked? So maybe you're pleasuring them rather than punishing them?

April 14, 2006 at 9:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Greg the Surly said...

I'd go with a rolled up magazine to the forehead.

April 18, 2006 at 10:08:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Krave said...

Em: Nice to see you back :) As for spankings, what can I do?!

Surly: I may give that a go, but what if they start peeing on the carpet?

April 18, 2006 at 10:42:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home