Friday, March 31, 2006

Err yes boss. I can do that..

It's been over a year now since I got my Green Card.

I can hear you now, "Ugh-huh, Krave. We know this. You don't stop going on about it."

Well! I'm not getting defensive, it's just that my boss has realised that I've been sitting on my expanding arse, basically doing nothing for the past year except for the odd moment of "fire fighting" here and there. Yesterday he gave me five people to keep an eye on. No more money of course, after all they have to make sure that I don't mess the poor little buggers up too much :)

I was on the phone with one of em for nearly two hours last night setting up for a project that he's working on. I'm not sure if I'm going to be the boss or technical support. Ahh well, it's nice to have a reason to come into work again.

Course as a balance some of my mates have been told that they are at risk - again. All the time I was an Alien, I would tell em to get the hell out. Now I realise that seniority goes a hell of a long way, and starting again somewhere is freakin' scary.

On a differant note, I wonder if we will survive Saturday golf. Huge storms are rolling in.. We shall see :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home