Monday, March 06, 2006

Perfect example of why to blog, BEFORE you read others.

Strange weekend, all in all.

Friday, left work early to try out the game. Only to find that the network was going up and down like a whores draws. It would be connected for a couple of minutes then off for half an hour the back for a couple of minutes. All very frustrating.

"Oy! Bastard! Give me an engineer! My fuckin' DSL doesn't work, and the guy said the line guy was coming round!", I said when the phone connected.

After getting through the phone system, 1, 4, 6. I spoke to a nice lady. Yep they will be round in the morning. Bollocks.

What was billed as a Sci-fi extravaganza turned into Surly playing a game - which he is now completely addicted too (*snicker*) - while I tried to fix one of the three other machines in my house that don't actually have anything usable on them.. I know it's sad.

Saturday morning found me up to my elbows in hardware.

I had to walk away for a while. Work called. But I now have a term for this following section.

Techno-trash : Instead of having cars and parts of cars lying around the front yard (Trailer-trash). Techno-trash has multiple PC's lying in different states of disrepair, lying around the house.

So being the techno-trash I am, I decide that I can't be doing this any more. I have started to re-order my PC world. I AM going to sell one or two of my baby's. I will have at least one hard drive that will be pristine and up to date. So that when everything else falls apart, as I wipe and load every couple of days. I can once again have instant access to any game that I feel I need gratification from in that moment.

Bollocks. I had a point. I had loads of stuff I wanted to say. Unfortunately, I just read Gregs depressing political expose and can't concentrate now. Wanna read it? Here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home