Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Is it Friday yet? Hell no!

It's not Friday yet is it. Nope. It can't be. If it was I wouldn't be sitting at my desk reading a book.

Don't get me wrong, there is stuff I could be doing. For example the Librarian is moaning and complaining about the amount of tickets that she has. When I have a look, it turns out she logged them herself for stuff she would like to accomplish. Fair enough.

Finally finished downloading a new flavour of Linux, only to find that it doesn't freaking boot itself up! The bloody thing just sits there and stares at me! I wanted to reach in and rip it's.. Oops I didn't get to kill anybody last night so I'm a tad, you know.

"You didn't kill anyone?"

That's right went to the local comedy club, Teacher won tickets again. I didn't really want to go, I've been feeling really tired all the time since the clocks went forward and I was looking forward to a nice nap, perhaps playing the game for a bit then early to bed. As it happens I'm rather glad I did go, the couple of beers helped unwind me a bit and the last comedian more than made up for the horrible performance of the three before him.

Oh. Did I mention that I bought this monstrous bed? A huge wrought iron monstrosity, so sexy that it ships with it's own handcuffs! Awesome. It's supposed to be delivered on Friday, so I'll have to "work from home" to make sure I'm there for the delivery guys :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home