Monday, June 19, 2006

Frustraaaattteeeddd!

I'm starting to come to the screaming hissy fit conculusion that I need a vacation.

I'm sitting here possitivy seething with frustration! Of course it's pissing down outside. I still haven't thrown out the extra tight pants, so all my tackle if pushed half way up my ass. Oh and to top it I just went upstairs and theres gallons of water pouring through the top of my front door!

*sigh*

I stuck my head out of the upstairs window.
Much to the amusement of the kid a couple of doors down who was splashing around in the storm with no shoes on and laughing like a maniac. There I am getting soaked, trying to see where the water could be coming from and failing misserably. Bollocks!

Blah, I bet that if I was going to be on vacation next week I would be all happy and smily! I bet I wouldn't care that two gallons of water pored through my closed from door. I bet that I wouldn't care what a.. Ahh bugger.

Maybe I'm just tired. I know I didn't sleep well last night because Teacher was still there this morning when I woke up. That usually means that I didn't get up a head of steam, so she could sleep right through. So I didn't sleep.

Maybe I just need a little after "work" nap. Oh. Maybe it's cos I haven't been out?! Or perhaps it's stress over Eldest going off to London. Aye that there could be it. Horrified that she's going to come back with a couple of tat's or pierced in strange places, or worse! *shudder*

Just cos I mentioned her, she's dropped me a note saying that she's back. Very cool. Safe and sound and no worse for ware. *sigh* That's a weight off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home