Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oh crap. I'm old.

So I watched “The Dukes Of Hazard” last night. Hence the small post and the amount of drama that’s floating around today I suppose.

I really liked the movie. My only problem is probably personal. When a gratuitous amount of young firm breast are displayed for no apparent reason – they didn’t even try and make it part of the story line – are you getting old when all you can think of is Padue chicken breasts? The only reason I can think of is that in the commercial the guy is always going on about how fit and young his chickens are.

Nope, just read that and I’m a sad bastard. There is no other reason. I’m going to weep for myself now.

Edit. 20 minutes later after I plugged the works network back in.. Never mind why it was unplugged, it’s best not to ask.

Anyway after thinking about it for a while, the word that comes to mind is succulent. Umm, Succulent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home