Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's been days. To be honest I have actually been trying. Seems that I get this far and the PC dies or something atatcks me in the game, or..

Anyway here I am now. Been a real crappy couple of days, yesterday was the longest day of the year. It was dark by 7pm :( And the freakin' rain! It's been storming for days, which I usually enjoy. Nothin' better that a good lightning storm. Unless ya front door leaks of course, in which case you don't want to leave the house to keep and eye on it. *sigh*

Works been bloody tiring as well, seeming to suck the life out of me. Just freakin boring, I think.

I was going to write about Eldest making it back and sending photos and various other stuff. Unfortunatly Teacher has decided now would be a good time to discus the shit glasses from a specific strip joint.

Better go before she starts "putting them away"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home