Saturday, February 18, 2006

Gettysburg - day 1

So here I blog from historic Gettysberg. If your thinking of visiting in the winter, can I suggest you bring a along a pair of long johns as well as the one-a-day vitimins, the Pepto and the bits and pieces for hangover control ;)

Ripped into the Yuengling last night, ah what lovely stuff. Unlike my compatriots I didn't get a hangover, although I did pass out in the back of the car as we took the do-it-yourself battlefield tour.. Could Krave still have been drunk? Nahh, that never happens!

Got the ghost tour tonight, now that I have my ladies logjohns on. They didn't have any mens ones in Wallmart - bastards! At least I'm warm though. Possitively toasty in my pants as it happens.. Ahh but I digress. It's always fun having a friend when you stay in a strange hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home