Monday, February 13, 2006

Miserable, eh.

Just realised what miserable bastard I sounded like the past couple of months. I don't know why. Shit's going quite well, really. I think it's just the up coming birthday, and a touch of home sickness.

The freakin' stupid bitch that I have to work with is causing me heart burn. While she was out of the office, I had stuff to do. Aye it may have been boring as shite but at least I had something to do. Now she's back and I've nuffin' to do and it's driving me up the freaking wall.

I almost went out to the other site (her site) today just so I could label bloody phone cables. Now that's how you know your bored. When your choices are wondering which flavour of Linux to install today - check out this list. I think I've installed the top 20 over the past couple of months!

Or going out to a site and labling phone lines you know you have a problem. Then the head customer calls me and tells me that she's worried about me because I've seemed so depressed lately. Then she tells me that she's reporting to someone else now and that she's thinking of creating a position for me. Shortly after that I started back peddling. Bored and depressed I might be but at least it's secure. Err, at least it's as secure as anything about the place I work.

Hum. Been with them for over eleven years now. Holy crap. Maybe it is time for a change! *grin*

What I really need is something interesting to do at work while I have down time. I could take in a video game of course, but that might look a tad strange. They frown upon reading a book at the desk. Shouting and screaming while I hack and slash would be a tad more obvious..

Ahh. Feel better now. Thanks for that. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Greg the Surly said...

Now that you have your visa, you can do as you damn well please. Happy B-Day. Pick up a case of beer for you from me. Did that make sense?

February 14, 2006 at 4:34:00 PM EST  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 14, 2006 at 5:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Happy valentines day and birthday tomorrow!!!!!!! yr old AND creepy now!

February 14, 2006 at 5:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Snooze said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Kra -ave
Happy Birthday to you!

February 14, 2006 at 5:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger Krave said...

Thank you. Thank you all :)

February 15, 2006 at 8:30:00 AM EST  
Blogger Krave said...

Oh. Just re-read Teachers. To the rest of you. Thank you, thank you! *grin*

February 15, 2006 at 8:31:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home