Friday, January 20, 2006

Nice Friday

Not much going on.  I did realise that I was forgetting to enjoy the journey again.  It’s one of those skills that you have to tell yourself constantly so that it will eventually become instinctive.  Now that I’ve been informing myself of to enjoy, life is pretty good again, by which I mean that I’ve put all the daily nonsense back into perspective :)

Wonder how the fam’s doing..  I see baby bro on now and then but the kids haven’t been on for a while.  Of course if I call em, they’ll just give me the “Aye, ahin’s fine.”  Followed by a couple minutes silence until I ..  Bloody hell.  Speak of the devil, Eldest just popped on.  Must watch out though.  Work have just put in a new proxy so they are probably monitoring..

Krave seems to be popular this weekend.  Invites for the movies.  Review of Underworld 2 will be forthcoming on Monday.  Bowling invite is also been issued.  I fixed a PC for someone at work and now they wanna pay for Teacher and I’s bowling extravaganza.  If I take Surly as well, get the miserable bastard out of the house, we will also have a nominated driver.. Humm :)

Oh, went shopping last night.  Clearance sale at Old Navy.  Came out with three bags full of stuff for $60, awesome :)  

Not much more to say.

Off to lunch then perhaps some more abuse of company time with the raw DSL line on the other PC.  Did I really admit to that?!  All I’m doing is trying to download the DVD of  Star Trek New Voyages  not for myself you understand, but for my nerdy friends..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home