Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Finally and Awesome day!

Started out with me actually getting out of bed on time, to wake teachers ass up.  She then made me crap my pants while I’m in the shower.  I have (what I thought was a hilarious habit) of grabbing at her through the opaque shower curtain, while yelling, “Ahhhhhh!”.  I would the start laughing uproarishly, while her screams were followed shortly after by swearing.  Well this morning I realised that it isn’t quite as funny as I thought.  Especially when I’m the one squealing like a little girly man!  
Ah well, at least she reminded me that I had English muffins in the fridge.  Oh then I remembered the marmalade in the fridge.. *shudder*  Breakfast was awesome!

Made it to work by 8am.  Only had two emails from overnight, jumped in the server room before anyone arrived and sorted the shite house out.  

Here’s the cu-de-gras though.  

Eating lunch with and pondering how the Librarian is going to complete all the tasks that the boss has assigned her for next week (OK for me really) while I’m going to be in Louisiana’s sinking town of fun.

While I was spewing up the list of reasons I shouldn’t be going, it suddenly dawned on me that I didn’t have to go!  A couple of calls later and I was off the hook!  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.  I now have Sunday to myself, I can get all the stuff done at work AND I get my last paid Holiday of the fiscal year!  Whoo-hoo!

The L word might have to come out this week as well.  Strangely it seems that I have fallen for Teacher without realizing it.  Of course I can’t go telling her that.  She’ll run around for days cackling and jumping around.  Ahh well.  She makes it worth while :)

3 Comments:

Blogger jc said...

Funny how the L sneaks up on you. Fight it, fight it, denial, denial, then oops, there it is. Hugs to you!

January 15, 2006 at 4:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Nice. Congrats on the Teacher L thing.
And just remember, if you can deal with not smoking, you can deal with L.

January 16, 2006 at 11:09:00 AM EST  
Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 16, 2006 at 11:09:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home