Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not fair! Disclose all the bloody details!

Very strange couple of days, been meaning to write.  Shit just kept popping up though.  It’s suckage!

Blahhh!
So how’s this.  The loud women came over yesterday morning and says

“Cosamel

“No”, says I.  “There’s no way that I can afford it.  Not with still paying for Florida in October..”

She’s standing there shaking her head

“What?” I ask quizzically.

“Well.. I have a deal.  One week.  Saturday to Saturday.  Queen size room.  200 feet from the beach..”, she continues rattling off the place.  Here click and you can see for yourself.  

“Ugh-huh, I’m tellin’ ya I can’t afford it.”

“$200!”

A small noise escapes me.  I may have crapped my pants.  Nope just dumb founded.

“Yep!” She cries triumphantly

For the rest of the morning she’s telling everyone that I’m going as well.  Turns out half the office is going.  Anyway go to lunch with Quagmire, he’s going to Cosemel as well, it turns out.  
”.. Yeah, I was bummed the price of the flights went up”

“Yeah, how much?”, I ask puzzled

“$300 dollars from yesterday..”

“Ouch!”
Ouch indeed.  I had already told Teacher.  Now the trip has gone from $200 to $800 and climbing as I consider in the smoke tinged light of the bar that were eating at that that price doesn’t even include the cabana bar tab.  I can drink a grands worth of cheap booze by myself in a week.  With Teacher there as well?!  God alone knows how much Havier would take me for!

What a bloody con.  She never mentioned all of the extra’s of course.  Seems to have been the way for the entire week.  Layer beneath layer.  

To make it worse, in the last half hour I’ve fallen apart and now my bloody nose is running like a bloody tap.  Bollocks.

Disappointed.  I could have done with a sunny vacation in Mexico..

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg the Surly said...

I can understand why you'd feel so excited. I'm sure I can guess who it was making such wonderous claims. Excited or not, consider the source.

January 26, 2006 at 5:28:00 PM EST  
Blogger Krave said...

Ahh true enough bro, true enough.

January 30, 2006 at 9:07:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home