Thursday, February 02, 2006

Wet pants bro?

What a bloody long day. Or should I say that I didn't think it was long, until I got home and realised that I was still working.. Ahh well.

It was a rather strange day really. Not really any work to do, just nonsense stuff that took loads of time but didn't suck up many brain cycles.

Mid-Bro called though. Mentioned something about wetting his pants while waiting for his boy to get out of cubs. If I heard him right, he was standing beside his car while dozens of young boys were walking out of the building. His boy wasn't one of them though, but he couldn't go in and look for him because he had a huge stain down his pants.

It took me about 20 after he hug up - the stray cub appeared - to realise that at some point he told me that he had the brain wave of filling the wiper fluid. He opened it in the car and promptly deposited it all over himself. Ahh well it gave me a chuckle while it lasted.

More tomorrow I suppose.

Woot it's Friday, tomorrow! MUST-GET-DRUNK-ON! It's been bloody weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home