Friday, February 10, 2006

*sigh* Ahh it's Friday!

Bugger. Like I don’t have enough time wasting things on my plate already. What with Linux builds, avoiding the Librarians nonsense and all the rest. I’ve just checked out Surly’s blog and now I’m all kinds of jealous. Of course he doesn’t have anything else to do. No matter how much he whines about being “busy”!

Been a long week, what with the Librarian (Yes it's another edit, I must have had too much coffee and doughnuts this bloody morning!) coming back and trying to find all the stuff that I didn’t do while she was away. Bloody annoying that. I must tell her one of these days to stop using my bad habbits to justify her own bloody procrastination!

Blah! Enough of this whining! I had decided not to take every bloody thing so seriously! It only gets you into trouble!

My birthday next week then off to Gettysberg for the long weekend. Taking Thursday and Friday off so I get five whole days off work! Maahhahaha!

Now if I can just manage to struggle through the next couple of hours..

1 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Hang in there. Like you noted, it's Friday.

February 10, 2006 at 8:16:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home