Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy birthday to me! *grin*

Arghhhh!

I can’t get anything done.  For some reason I can’t type fast enough and the day is running out!!   It’s three now and most of the family have checked in.  Also thanks to those of you kind enough to post birthday salutations.  All are appreciated.  :)  Especially those of you that I read myself :)

My mum’s all worried that the “care package” is lost and I won’t get it before I leave for the weekend, ma Dad – an Internet newb – is wondering what a blog is and how he can upload his pictures to his Yahoo account.  Life is basically good.  It seems to be hectic though.  I thought I went to Amsterdam with the “boys” last year, but my dad pointed out that if it was he wasn’t there because he fell out the back of the moving van last year and broke his kneecap, still makes me laugh and cringe at the same time.

Thanks to both Teacher and Surly for the birthday mention.  It’s not that I was trying to keep it quite, it’s just that I didn’t want to end up in a restaurant somewhere tonight with all the servers standing around me clapping and “singing”.  I hate it.  Oops.  The Teacher just called and after telling me she wasn’t going to tell me what were doing tonight, she broke down and told me.  

I’m going to be mounted on the wooden horse at Texas Road House.  Giving it “Yeee-haw’s’!  Ahh well at least I can drink!  *grin*

Since I’m not working, or even trying to I took the opportunity to catch up with all my listed bloggers.  I forgot how much I missed em for my daily slice of reality, it also helps to see other people have issues and your not alone in your own head after all.  Err well apart from Surly perhaps :)

Nope cant do any more, someone just walked in with cake..  Oh happy fat me!  

3 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Oh dear, mounted on a horse. That should be worth a blog entry in and of itself. Well, enjoy the cake.

February 15, 2006 at 5:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger HotDudi said...

Hey...

Sorry I missed it!!

Happy belated birthday :-)

x

February 16, 2006 at 5:47:00 AM EST  
Blogger Krave said...

Thanks, thanks very much. I appreciate it.

February 16, 2006 at 2:33:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home