Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vacation snippets

It’s actually nice to be back at work. Although my Dad informed me that I would never be up before him again, I had showered and dressed and was walking out the door this morning and he was still snoring! Ha! Oh hang on I forgot about the half bottle of bloody mary mix that he had last night. Does that mean I was cheating?

To sum up the vacation.

Lots and lots of driving. Loads and loads of farting. Every time you expunged type someone else would have a sympathy one. All very strange. Another reason to be happily back to work. At least now I know it’s only mine! *grin*

It was really nice spending time away from electronics, even if it took me a while to wean myself off of it. (I had to put that piece in, incase Teacher wrote about restraining me.) The next time though, it’s just got to be the pair of us. My dad drives like a bloody lunatic. Of course he’s used to push-bikes and driving cars in southern Europe where they can’t drive anyway but still! *shudder* It was almost as bad as the psychopathic taxi driver in San Francisco! He was a bloody nut job! As much fun as it looks in the movies, howling down the hills of San Fran so fast that the wheels leave the ground and your stomach feels like your on a roller coaster, it isn’t.

The boat ride though was awesome. Did the whole tour thing very cool. Loads of photo’s which I’ll probably put somewhere for ya’s to take a look at. It’s really going to be a bitch to label em all though..

Basically. I’m back all rested – thank God I took yesterday off as well – and I’m now mostly caught up.

Oh. As a monstrous gift from the Gods, the nutjob at the other site. The one that’s trying to break it, remember? Well he’s leaving the company! Ahh, karma. Or perhaps it’s just attrition. *grin*

I’m off now to read Teachers entries. She was typing like a mad thing. I wonder what she was sayin’ about me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home