Saturday, July 22, 2006

Who fuckin' farted?! Again! (offline in the car)

"Woot! Krave's back!"

"Where have you been?!", I hear you askin'.

Well it's been a tad busy since ma Dad got into town. What with trying to gorge myself, with all the strange and wonderous food that's been running around. Teacher keeps having these swaray's. She call's em "cook outs" but what they really are, are raging food fests! I swear I've gained 10 pounds since the start of summer. *sigh* Ahh well. I didn't have to eat all of that food now did I?

So here I am, in the bus, on the way to Vagas from San Fransico. Currently it's 116 degrees outside, but a lovely - if slightly chilly - 70 in the back. I had enough of the book and you can only see so much desert before it all starts looking the same.

So me and Teacher. My dad and his other half are in this massive van travelling what seems like and odesy across the south east of america.

Now that I'm writing, there isn't that much to write about. I've had a couple of spaz attacks, mainly because of not being used to being in close proximity to other people for long periods of time. Oh - smell that? - that's someone dropping silent but deadlies. Thanks to the air conditoining, it wafts around enough so that you can't quite figure out where it's coming from. Worse, at least in my opinion. It keeps coming back. You are quitely gagging for a couple of minutes. Just getting used to it when it dissapates. Only to return again a couple of minutes later! Or perhaps they have a problem. A slow leak. Well all I can say is that I hope that they freakin' shat themselves! Ha! That'd show em!

Oh then theres the sigh. Something N doesn't like, or if she's disapointed, there's a huge sigh, or perhaps two a row if it's really bad.

"90 miles more?", I hear next to me. Punctuated by the obligatory sigh..

"$26 dollars for a round! That's terrible that is!", (well it was actually) followed by the sigh.

Actually, it's starting to get funny now that I know where there coming from and what they are for.

Better pop off now, where actually stopping for a minute..

Or maybe not. It's closed for repairs..

2 Comments:

Blogger HotDudi said...

Hehehe! Good to have you back...kind of!

Enjoy the rest of the trip :-)

July 25, 2006 at 4:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Krave said...

Thanks! *grin*

July 27, 2006 at 3:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home