Thursday, September 14, 2006

*Yawn* Where's my freaking ventilator?!

Funny.  I have a need to write.  Maybe it's because Teacher is doing English papers, which she won't let me edit anymore because I "rewrote the whole thing and there's nothing of me in it any more".  Whatever!  I read well :)

Or perhaps it's because it's now day 6 since my first complete sleep experience in my memory and I want it again.  I go home every night and I stare longingly at the tube that should be connected to my head, but isn't cos I haven't been officially diagnosed yet.  *sigh*  So I sit here at work with my eyelids drooping and unable to concentrate on anything.  Ah it sucks,  I wanna be all lively and awake like I was last Friday!  *grr*

Eldest's birthday at the end of the month.  How strange is it that I call her and ask her what she want's and she says, "Nuthin' Dad.  You gave me money to go to London, mind."  

Bloody hell, the bastards have not only turned off the network ports for AOL but MSN as well!  How am I supposed to talk to my friends now?!  What am I supposed to do all day now that I can't find random people to harass?!  I could comb my eyebrows I suppose, but I'm going to get a haircut tonight so I can shave em.  People will be so distracted by my lack of hair that they won't notice that I only have a suggestion of eyebrows.

Oh your saved.  There's a ticket to relieve me of my boredom..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home