Sunday, August 27, 2006

Something to do while training

So there I am looking for something to do for the fifty two minutes until I can use my new toys in the video game, thought I'd drop a line about the happenings.

Was a busy week, seems everyone came back from vaction at the same time. So it was a lovely week of chaos! I love it when everything appears to be falling apart, then I bring it all together :)

Did I mention that one of my sites dies as well? A massive thunder storm came through and wiped out all the network stuff. Just when some monster big wigs were visiting of course. Fortunately the local guy had bits on site so had it back up in a couple of hours :)

Then I was building machines and running around.

Not been sleeping well.

I'm trying to get a fixed rate mortgage, and had told my guy that I would leave the home loan as it is. After telling him this and after buggering him around for a while I had a sleepless night on Thursday and changed my mind. Better to have one large payment than two small ones, also with the potentional tax breaks. Not having the stones to call him, I mailed my renewed request and now wait with baited breath.

Horribly soar after yesterdays, "Ratboy Open". Not only did I do 18 holes but also did a bucket of balls at the range before hand. Turned out to be a good day, used more of my shots than normal, so I was rather chuffed. Probably shouldn't have drunk as many beers as I did so early. Helped in the early stages but buy the turn I was dying, it was 90 degrees, and 70 percent humidity. Not the best weather to be out on the course, but ahh well. It was for charity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home