Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Krave on the High Sea - or two foot deep river - whatever! I could still have drowned!

I swear I had something cool to write about this morning, but since then I've realised that I'm worn out. Even the invite to the bar that I just recieved for a "safety meeting" at 4:30 didn't really appeal.

Ahh well. Oh.. Picture of the day! That's what it was here:

Ahh yes me harties! This just about sums up the day conoeing. Whar you don't see in this exemplary shot is Teacher driving me in closer so that the other three boats could use there paddles on me. Only on me of course, cos she's a girl and that wouldn't be nice.

HA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg the Surly said...

I think you should go to the bar for a bit. You'll feel better about it once the beers been poured.

August 17, 2006 at 9:04:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home