Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well that was depressing






















Your Deadly Sins
Sloth: 60%
Lust: 40%
Envy: 0%
Gluttony: 0%
Greed: 0%
Pride: 0%
Wrath: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die with your hand down your underwear, watching Star Trek.


Time was that it would have been a certainty that I would be going to hell.  What with the deborchery and what not.  Now it seems I've calmed in a more mature and reasonable individual.


Thank God that I'll still be able to keep in touch with myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Star Trek!!!!!! ha! your such a geek. your hands down your pants under your balls..... I know way to much.

August 17, 2006 at 5:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger HotDudi said...

Star Trek, really!?! That is just gross!! LOL

August 17, 2006 at 5:39:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home