Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Slipping into new reality

It feels so good to come out of between game frustration.  Those of you that may or may not admit to game over enjoyment.  Some of the more syncical of you are probably using words like addiction.. Fare enough.  All I'm saying is that sometimes you play something for a while and the polish wares off.  For me, it's like reading a book that you don't care about.  My mind starts casting around for something else to do and I become frustrated and annoyed.  Rather than just putting the bastard thing away I'll keep plodding along with it..

Sufficed to say that I found a new dalliance.  And suddenly all is right with  the world again.  It's so nice to go home and kick the crap out of something and to discover new things.  Perhaps I'm just bored in my own head.  Perhaps I should try clening up my mind.. You know like they did in.. Shit what's that Stephen King book, the one with the ailens and Lawrence Fishburn is the mad general in the movie version.. Shit.  Hang on searching..

Freakin' 'Dream Catcher' and it was Morgan Freeman.. Not the "Snakes on a plane", guy.


Shit now I don't rember what's going on and I have to go to the doctors.  For my alledged snoring problems.  Back later..

1 Comments:

Blogger EarthMother said...

The journey through your mind is a scary one indeed, my friend!

September 1, 2006 at 9:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home