Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On the road again.

Ahoy there me hearties!

Today we are broadcasting from the nether regions outside Chicago, the weather is a balmy 62 degrees outside, but I'm in a computer room with no windows.  Of course as with any computer room, if you've never been in one, it's about 50 degrees or so and there is a constraint cold breeze blowing around my gusset.

No to worry though, I have my thermals on (two pairs of undies) and we are ready to go.  Oh.

The outage isn't scheduled for another three hours and I didn't bring the gaming PC!  What the hell was I thinking?!  I didn't have to wake up at 5:45 this morning at all!  I could have slept in till three then left for the Airport!  Damn.

Ah well, perhaps I'll go take a nap in the car.  After all the nice folks from Hertz gave me a monstrous SUV for the duration of the trip!  Why not use all that space that isn't being used by luggage or friends and family and sleep!

Sounds like a plan.  Someone wake me 17:30!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home